Thursday, June 01, 2006

Welcome to Flickr...


Wildwood sunset
Originally uploaded by MichaelaMatthea.
This picture is from July 2003, sunset from the boardwalk at Wildwood, New Jersey. Just putting it up because I love it and I'm testing out Flickr.

I decided I needed an online photo storage site since I won't be bringing my computer with me to New Orleans (or on my other travels, unless I get a laptop one day, which is probably inevitable). After researching this evening, I really couldn't find anything else that sounded as good as the popular "Flickr," so I gave into the trend and signed up. It's pretty good, but I don't like the fact that you can only upload 20 MB per month, and then you can only view your 200 most recent photos (with the free account). You can eliminate these restrictions if you pay them $25 a year. Since I'm not paying for that for now, though, I hurried and uploaded most of my 20 MB allotment before May 31 turned into June 1.

Anyone know of other good photo storage that costs less?

No comments:

Post a Comment